Saturday, January 7, 2012

tool ten

Three important areas of the digital era-Analyze information-make sure info. is from a reliable source not the first website you come to, be safe and responsible while using the internet, use proper etiquette while on different sites
I will count on the classroom teachers to introduce proper digital knowledge. I will review the information and make sure they know the needed information.

I am not sure how or if I will be able to implement online info. to all 750 plus families of my school.

Brain Pop is a useful tool to use in my classroom. I plan on using the health lessons that are available.

1 comment:

  1. As the HF teacher, you deal with safety all the time! It is okay to rely on the classroom teachers to teach the digital citizenship just reinforce it if you are ever using the equipment - like any equipment you use in HF.

    ReplyDelete